In compliance with the recommendations and requirements established by the OMS and the National Government within the current legal framework, we design and implement protocols that reinforce our cleaning and disinfection processes, in order to guarantee healthy, hygienic and comfortable places, preventing the spread of infectious contagious and specifically the transmission of COVID-19.
Next, we will mention some of the actions that are part of these protocols which must be fully complied by our guests, collaborators, suppliers and visitors:
• At the Hotel's entrance we have footbaths available for shoes disinfection and antibacterial gel with alcohol for hand disinfection.
• Upon admission, temperature controls will be carried out and a symptomatology survey will be applied. In case of detecting any anomaly, the established protocol will be activated.
• Disinfection is carried out by spraying luggage and vehicles, using approved highly effective products.
• The use of face masks is required of all people entering the hotel and in all its areas.
• We have strict Biosecurity measures that guarantee that our employees enter the Hotel in good health and optimal personal presentation.
• Disinfection is carried out continuously in our rooms and common areas, using approved highly effective disinfectants.
• Breakfast room service is offered at no additional cost.
• Constant monitoring by our collaborators, on their state of health.
• We have antibacterial gel dispensers with alcohol at strategic points, such as: Entrances, reception, restaurant, internal offices, lounges, common areas.
• The room is delivered completely sanitized and disinfected to our guests.
• Avoid any contact with the eyes, nose and mouth.
• Wash your hands continuously with soap and water, at least every 2 hours.
• Apply respiratory label. When sneezing or coughing, the nose and mouth should be covered with the flexed elbow or disposable handkerchief and immediately deposited in the container prepared for these items.
• Apply diistance measures, at least 2 meters.
• Make constant use of the antibacterial gel dispensers with alcohol, arranged by the Hotel for your disinfection.
• Refrain from touring the hotel (or other places) in case you feel sick. If you have symptoms during your stay, report it immediately to our staff, for support.
If you require more information, our team will be ready to serve you through the telephone lines (8) 8710806 WhatsApp line 3182513591 or via e-mail through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Best price guaranteed
Direct online payments with the hotel