The Neiva Plaza Hotel has comfortable rooms equipped with beds with luxurious linens. It offers a wide range of breakfast options (9 options: Continental, American, Waffles with jam, Crepes of ham and cheese, Light, Pancakes, Mini tamal or Chopsticks) and the most important factor; the attention and service of our employees.
The establishment has the "Plaza Cafe" cafeteria, the "Blue Room" restaurant, 3 Conference Rooms "Cincuentenario, Rebeca y Terraza", swimming pool, gym, spa in convention, terrace and parking.
Certificate of Tourist Quality and Hotel Categorization under the NTSH Standard 006 (2009) p>
For the Neiva Plaza Hotel is a dream come true. After almost three years and as a result of the effort, dedication and commitment of the partners and the management of an entire work team, ICONTEC today gives the Neiva Plaza Hotel the Certificate of Quality Tourism and Categorization as a four star hotel, In compliance with all the quality requirements established by NTSH 006 update 2009.
This achievement not only prides itself on an organization but on a whole union and a region that sees with pleasure the development of a company that with 58 years in the provision of hotel services, is an icon in the hotel industry of the department and today becomes the ONE hotel in Huila that has Certification in Tourism Quality and Hotel Categorization by Stars.
Having achieved these FOUR STARS guarantees customers the highest quality standards in the provision of accommodation, food and beverage services, conference and event rooms and other services offered by the hotel.
In order to comply with the requirements of the Standard that categorizes hotels by star in Colombia, the Neiva Plaza Hotel headed by the Manager Dr. Sandra Patricia Charry Ramírez, began three years ago a process of improvement and modernization of infrastructure, Services and processes of training and training of human resources, making the Hotel a more competitive and sustainable organization.
In addition to this, important changes were made such as:
1. Remodeling of all the rooms in the 87 spacious and comfortable rooms, corridors and social areas.
2. Extension of the Wireless Internet service platform (WI-FI).
3. Modernization of the Television service, moving from Analogue to Digital.
4. Remodeling of meeting and event rooms, "Plaza Café" cafeteria and elevators.
5. A lounge was set up on the ground floor for social events.
6. Extension of the kitchen facilities and endowment of the best production equipment, guaranteeing good manufacturing practices.
7. Adequacy of the pool complying with the requirements established in current regulations obtaining the recognition of the Municipal Health Secretary safe swimming pool of the city.
8. Construction of a gym equipped with state-of-the-art machines with personalized instructor service.
9. Enabling a business center for the guests' computing needs.
10. Adequacy of all areas of the hotel for the access of persons with disabilities.
11. Adequacy of two rooms, parking areas and bathrooms in service areas for people with disabilities.
12. Restoration of the painting of the whole Hotel both inside and outside leaving the original drafts of the architectural design with which the building was constructed.
13. Monitoring service.
14. Installation of security cameras with coverage throughout the hotel.
15. Soundproofing of rooms.
In order to guarantee services required to four-star hotels, agreements were signed:
- Barber Shop
- Car rental with or without driver
- Transport of passengers inside and outside the city
- Receptive tourism
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Service
In addition to the certification in Tourism Quality and Hotel Categorization, Neiva Plaza Hotel has two more certifications: Safe swimming pool without physical, chemical and microbiological risks, according to the technical concept issued by Neiva's Secretary of Health in compliance with the regulations In force and Healthy Restaurant granted by the Secretary of Health of Neiva in agreement with the Seine to comply with the good practices of manufacture (BPM).
Also for its architectural, historical and cultural wealth, the hotel was declared by the Council of Neiva as an architectural heritage and of great interest to the city. P>